|According to Project Budget line
|No. Of Jobs:
|City of Herat
|Management Studies Organization (MSO) موسسه مطالعات مدیریتی
|Years of Experience:
|Minimum 2 years in related field
|One Year / extendable
|Minimum High School Graduate/diploma
|10 Feb, 2021
About Management Studies Organization (MSO) and the current project:
The Management Studies Organization (MSO) is registered in the Ministry of Economy of Afghanistan with the registration number 4693 in March 27, 2019. The overall goal of the MSO is to provide humanitarian and volunteer services for active contribution in reconstruction and development of Afghanistan through strengthening democracy, good governance, and social justice. In its current project; the MSO will implement an educational project in Herat Province (Districts of Karokh and Koshke Robat Sangi) as a local partner to Jesuit Refugee Service (JRS), implementing the project “Reintegration of Refugees and Internally Displaced Persons by Improving Education, Employment Opportunities and Peace Education, Afghanistan” that is the BMZ II Project.
- Working in the MSO Office as the security guard at the entrance gate.
- Having the responsibility of communicating, coordinating and reporting to the MSO Officer for Admin & HR
- Being responsible for the movement of the office visitors.
- Observing all security measures inside the campus and close out of the gate.
- Communicating effectively and politely with the office visitors.
- Keeping his working area clean
- Accomplishing any other duty assigned by the MSO leadership to achieve the organizational goals.
- To be legally authorized to work in Afghanistan.
- Educational degree: Requires minimum High School diploma
- Work Experience: Must have minimum of 2 years’ professional experience in the related field
Interested candidates can submit their Application Letter & CVs to the following email addresses:
To apply, please send as a single PDF file including a cover letter and curriculum vitae (CV) in English, to the mentioned email addresses no later than January 6, 2021 (3:30 pm local time). Please, include only Vacancy Number in the subject line of the email. A scanned copy of Educational degrees and the Recent job-contract is required.
Please be carefully noticed that applications without above given information will not be reviewed. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
The shortlisted candidates have to pass through three stages of testing. A written test or example of work may be used as a form of screening, a demo class may be given to each candidate and finally, an interview will be taken for the finalization.
The hired staff are expected to provide official proof of academic degrees and transcript to the MSO office.
MSO is an equal opportunity employer that follows a strict non-discriminatory policy in its selection and employment practices. All applicants will receive equal consideration and applicants from all ethnic, religious and economic backgrounds are encouraged to apply.